OII Australia is an independent, not-for-profit company limited by guarantee, registered with the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC) on 6 May 2010.
As a charitable organisation, we are also registered with the Australian Charities and Not-for-profits Commission (ACNC).
Our ACN (company number) is 143 506 594.
Our ABN (business number) is 73 143 506 594.
On 7 February 2014, we received endorsement by the Australian Taxation Office as a Deductible Gift Recipient and Public Benevolent Institution. This means that donations to OII Australia are tax deductible for donors. This status was backdated to 3 December 2012.
Annual Information Statements
These are available via the Australian Charities and Not-for-profits Commission (ACNC):
- Annual Information Statement, 2016
- Annual Information Statement, 2015
- Annual information Statement, 2014
- Annual Information Statement, 2013
Annual General Meetings
- Annual General Meeting, 2016, on 11 December 2016 via teleconference at 7pm (NSW/VIC), 6pm (QLD), 6.30pm (SA): agenda, accounts
- Annual General Meeting, 2015, on 15 November 2015: agenda, draft accounts, proposals
- Annual General Meeting, 2014, on 9 November 2014: papers and summary
- Annual General Meeting, 2013, on 1 September 2013: summary of board changes
Board of directors
OII Australia is managed by a board of directors. Under our constitution, board members are appointed annually at Annual General Meetings. Directors may be coopted between those meetings, to serve until the next AGM.
OII Australia is affiliated with Organisation Internationale des Intersexués (OII), a decentralised network of intersex organisations. We are members of International Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Trans and Intersex Association (ILGA) and the National LGBTI Health Alliance, Australia.
Other things you can do with OII Australia: